- Job Title
- Job Duties \ Work Duties
- apply for job
English Translation Director
1、编辑与审校译文，确保译文达到翻译质量标准。 Responsibilities: 1. Edit and review translations to ensure that translations meet translation quality standards.
2. Do a comprehensive analysis of the translation, submit an error report, and score the translation according to the standard.
3. Responsible for the construction, training and maintenance of full-time and part-time translators.
1、年龄30岁以上，正规英语专业本科或以上学历。 Requirements: 1. Above 30 years old, with a bachelor degree or above in regular English major.
2. Strong knowledge of both Chinese and English, with many years of experience in translation and proofreading.
3. Careful, patient and responsible.
4, proficient in office software, translation aids (such as Trados, etc.) and the Internet.
5. Passionate about translation, with a down-to-earth working style and great pressure tolerance.
6, good at team management, the courage to challenge high salaries.
7. This position is well-paid and has a lot of room for improvement. I hope that qualified personnel can apply.
8. Experienced personnel with years of translation quality control experience in translation companies are preferred.
Full-time English translator
1. Graduation from regular university undergraduate English.
2. Level 8 in English major, with solid English skills.
3. English translation for more than two years is preferred, with extensive knowledge.
4, love translation work, work carefully and seriously, have a strong sense of responsibility.
5. Able to work under pressure and have a team spirit.
Minor or rare language translation
1. Bachelor degree in related language major, proficient in related language interpretation and translation
2. 3 years of full-time or part-time experience in technical translation
3. Translation attitude is serious and rigorous, with strong sense of responsibility, good at using tool books and Internet to solve professional translation problems
4. Proficiency in relevant language and fluent expression
5. Usually have sufficient time to complete the assigned translation task.
Part-time English translator
1. Bachelor degree or above, proficient in Chinese and English, strong language skills.
2. Have at least three years of technical translation background or work experience and be familiar with related professional knowledge.
3. Sufficient time (preferably freelance translators), strong sense of responsibility and cooperative spirit.