Liyou Translation's translation service process
First, the two parties communicated and understood the translation needs. Liyou Shanghai Translation Co., Ltd. provided written translation quotations and trial translations (depending on the language and requirements) for evaluation by the translation clients. After the translation clients confirmed, they signed a translation contract with Liyou Shanghai Translation Co., Ltd. After the contract comes into effect, the translation company organizes the translation team to carry out the translation work, and delivers the final translation at the stipulated time of the contract. Finally, the client reviews the translation and pays the balance of the translation within the stipulated time of the contract.
The detailed flowchart is as follows:
- 上海翻译公司：021-51688951 021-61256958 Customer Contact Consulting Shanghai Translation Company: 021-51688951 021-61256958
- 为客户提供信息保密 Sign confidentiality agreement to provide customers with confidential information
- Email、在线传送、传真、客户送件、上门取件 Customer sends manuscript email, online transmission, fax, customer submission, door-to-door pickup
- 判断专业难度、字数、完成时间、合适价格 Liyou analyzes the manuscript to determine the professional difficulty, number of words, completion time, and appropriate price
- 提供内容详实的书面报价单，包含单号、字数、工期、单价、总价等 Provide translation quotation Provide detailed written quotation, including ticket number, number of words, duration, unit price, total price, etc.
- 客户确认报价后，力友提供翻译合同，由客户审核，然后双方签订 After signing the translation contract, the customer confirms the quotation, and Liyou provides the translation contract, which is reviewed by the customer, and then the two parties sign
- 力友翻译公司按照标准的翻译流程、审核流程、排版流程进行实施，客户只需静候佳音 Implementation of the translation process Liyou Translation Co., Ltd. implements the standard translation process, review process, and typesetting process. Customers only need to wait for the good news.
- 在合同规定时间向客户交付译稿 Delivery of translations to customers at the contracted time
- 承诺给客户提供终身质保 Provide a warranty commitment to provide customers with a lifetime warranty
Liyou Translation's Interpreting Service Process
First, the two parties communicated to understand the interpretation needs. Liyou Shanghai Translation Co., Ltd. provided written interpretation quotes and resumes of alternative interpreters for customer evaluation. After the client confirmed, he signed an interpretation contract with Liyou Shanghai Translation Co. and paid the prepayment for interpretation. After receiving the prepayment of the interpreter, the company sent selected interpreters to the customer site to perform the interpretation task strictly according to the time stipulated in the contract. After the interpretation was completed, the customer paid the remaining amount of the interpreter in a timely manner in accordance with the contract.
The detailed flowchart is as follows:
- 上海翻译公司：021-51688951 021-61256959 Customer Contact Consulting Shanghai Translation Company: 021-51688951 021-61256959
- 根据沟通确定口译项目的专业领域、口译类型、口译地点、口译时间、译员要求、口译方案、口译价格等 Liyou analysis project determines the professional field, interpretation type, interpretation location, interpretation time, interpreter requirements, interpretation plan, interpretation price, etc. of the interpretation project based on communication.
- 提供内容翔实的书面报价单，包含单号、口译时间、译员人数、人天单价、总价等；并且根据客户要求提供详细 Provide clients with interpretation quotes and translator resumes with detailed and written quotations, including ticket numbers, interpretation time, number of translators, unit price per person, total price, etc .; and provide detailed information according to customer requirements
- 客户确认口译报价后，力友提供口译合同，由客户审核，然后双方签订，最后客户支付预付款 After signing an interpretation contract with the customer and paying the prepayment , after confirming the quotation for interpretation, Liyou provides the interpretation contract, which is reviewed by the customer, then signed by both parties, and finally the customer pays the prepayment
- 提供内容翔实的书面报价单，包含单号、字数、工期、单价、总价等 Arrange an interpreter to provide an informative written quotation, including ticket number, number of words, duration, unit price, total price, etc.
- 客户确认报价后，力友提供翻译合同，由客户审核，然后双方签订 After the interpretation is over, the client pays the balance. After the client confirms the quotation, Liyou provides the translation contract, which is reviewed by the client, and then signed by both parties.