- 生活消费翻译公司 - 产品使用手册翻译 Liyou Shanghai Translation Company - Consumer Translation Company - Product User Manual Translation
It is believed that in addition to being proficient in Chinese and English, a qualified and excellent law translator needs to have experience in legal translation.
(1) Word Meaning Conversion Under normal conditions, when translating the original text into a translation, the translator can accurately and authentically translate the original text into a translation only according to the dictionary meaning of each word in the original text.
(2) Law (Law) translation of the word order is not completely consistent with the original word order, so when translating the original text into the translation, some word order must be adjusted so that the translation conforms to the language used in the translation. When adjusting the word order, sometimes the words expressed later in the original text must be placed before the translation, and sometimes the words previously expressed in the original text are placed behind the translation.
(3) Law (Law) translation of words Chinese and Western people have different ways of thinking, so when expressing the same thing or concept (Idea), may use different words or phrases. Therefore, when translating Chinese into English or translating English into Chinese, it may be necessary to add some words in order to conform to Chinese expression habits.
(4) The omission of Law (Law) translation. Chinese and Western people's thinking methods are different, and the words used to express consent or ideas are also different. Therefore, like Skill, sometimes you need to reduce words when translating Law. There are many ways to reduce words. You can omit prepositions, you can omit verbs, and even omit a clause.
(5) Object clauses translated by Law In law translation, the translation of object clauses is relatively simple. Shanghai Simultaneous Interpreting Simultaneous interpretation is the most difficult kind of translation in all kinds of translation activities, and not everyone can do it. Yang Ping, Secretary-General of the Translation Theory and Translation Teaching Committee of the China Translation Association, pointed out in an interview with reporters that the basic skills of Chinese and foreign languages are better, which is the most basic quality for simultaneous interpretation. Secondly, the skills of interpreting must be excellent, which requires systematic learning and accumulation of practical experience. Translation companies translate many non-literary texts, including software manuals and other commercial and professional texts. The focus is on the transmission of meaning. In the trend of globalization, not only are there more and more international organizations, but also the management of enterprises is increasingly based on a global perspective, which has also led to the rise of internationalization and localization industries. Translation companies basically translate all language-related things (such as literature and speech), including novels, movies, poetry, speeches, and more. But the difficulty of translation varies in different fields. For example, poetry is almost impossible to accurately translate, because the form, phonology, etc. of poetry are all part of its meaning. Generally speaking, translation in the order of the original text is sufficient. But sometimes it is necessary to separate the main clause predicate and the clause according to the meaning of the context.
(6) Law (Law) translation attributive clause English attributive clause is a difficult point in translation. In the translation of Law, English attributive clauses are also a difficult point. Generally speaking, there are two ways to deal with the attributive clause (chǔ lǐ): the first is to put the attributive clause in front of the modifier after it is translated. This is the most common way. .
(7) Adverbial clauses of Law translation Because Law is very logical, the author usually shows a more obvious logical relationship when writing legal language. Translation companies translate many non-literary texts, including software manuals and other commercial and professional texts. The focus is on the transmission of meaning. In the trend of globalization, not only are there more and more international organizations, but also the management of enterprises is increasingly based on a global perspective, which has also led to the rise of internationalization and localization industries. The more common way of expressing logical relationships is adverbial clauses. Adverbial clauses in English generally include (bāo kuò) conditional adverbial clauses, transitional adverbial clauses, temporal adverbial clauses, and causal adverbial clauses.
In addition, he also said that a person who is a beginner in law translation should also study modestly and ask people who have many years of experience in law translation to let them guide them how to learn legal translation so that they do n’t take a detour Quickly go to the other side of legal translation success.